Nov 27, 2013

WIP#19


Hello. Today I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
 I have way more projects going on than I have photographed,plus some are for gifts so I better keep under wraps.
First I have seen these little baskets all over the internet and finally decided to make a few. I found the tutorial at Pink Penguin. They are so cute and easy to make.

I have  been seeing the puddle jumping quilt by Camille Roskelly in Instagram and just had to use up some of hoarded Valentines Day fabrics for it.
This block is going a lot faster than my lone star of paradise, which has been packed away until after the holiday sewing and events... too many pieces to risk getting lost in the shuffle.
 Thank you for stopping by, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Pin It

12 comments:

Leanne Parsons said...

Your baskets are adorable! Thanks for the link, I may have to give these a try.

stitch quilt knit said...

Oh I love your baskets. That gives me idea to make some for Kris Kringle presies!!

Vera said...

Pretty baskets. Nice colors.

Anna said...

Adorable baskets! Love the patchwork. Pink Penguin sure does make cute designs, huh? Your puddle jumping block is awesome, too!

Gina said...

Your baskets are adorable and such happy colors!! Happy Thanksgiving Amy!

Sara said...

I have seen these baskets popping up all over. Yours are really, really cute and look like some serious fun!

Good luck on your lone star as well! I know from experience that there are a lot of pieces.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I really like your baskets, especially in the fabrics of your first one.

Carla said...

Adorable baskets : ) I need to make a few too. Thanks for the link

Carla said...

What cute little baskets...so useful and pretty!

Nilya said...

Lovely baskets :)

Unknown said...

Sweet baskets! I'm definitely seeing one on my sewing future. The new block is looking good!

RunningHen said...

I love those baskets. Thanks for stopping by my site & following at RunningHen.blogspot.com
WIP-ing with you!