Mar 30, 2011

Work In Progress

Hello, welcome to my work in progress, this is te first time I have linked up with freshlypieced If you would like to know what others are working on,click on over.
The first project I am working on slowly,is my hexagons.I started these last summer when it was smoldering out.

I have yet to get more pictures of my flowers. I decided to bite the bullet and try a cathedral windows...quilt more like a wallhanging.
And last but not least I started this project 2 years ago...
It has been one I pull out and work on it for 15 minutes or so.. then put back away.I am not sure why it is taking me so long..probably because I do not do 15 minutes every day?Thank you for stopping to see my W.I.P's..
I am off to meet my friend Marlene
We are headed to Lawrence Ks. to Sarahs' and Stitch on.. I am so excited to finally get my hands on some Amy Bradley
patterns..maybe I can get one signed by her.Thank you for stopping by,have a great day and happy stitching,Amy

9 comments:

Linz said...

Oooo! I love hexagons!!! ANd those Cathedrals. I tried those once. THat's all I can really say about it! ;)

Beautiful projects!! :)

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Have fun shopping!!

Shay said...

Gorgeous hexies Amy. I have two long term WIP's at the moment and Im determined to knock them both off by the end of June (in between starting and finishing new projects!)

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Oh, two of my favorite things. Hexagons and cathedral windows! Can't wait to see these progress.

TheTaffs said...

I love the hexagons. I'm in such a hexagon obsession right now. I just made a little traveling case for them so I can tote them along with me. Some people bring a book to read, I bring my hexies:) Its on my blog at silverlilysews.blogspot.com :)

-Tyra

Debbie said...

Love your hexies! Can't say I enjoy making them, but I love how they look!

Diane said...

Wow, you have hexis and cathedrals going on? Awesome!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Love the red hexies and you know what I think about your cathedral widows. I saw it last night. I had such a good time today but I am tired right out, not doing a thing tonight, nothing but do a little reading and go to bed. Love ya

Lee said...

Love me some hexies! And in such pretty colors! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a productive week. : )